Here you learn How to achieve fair skin naturally being at home by home remedies. Everyone desire to have a fair face, but only some are blessed to have a really fair skin texture. But do not worry, you done need to spend a lot of money in the beauty parlors to get fairer skin or buy expensive fairness cream. Below are the natural home remedies to get fair and even skin.
- Apply lemon juice on your face daily to brighten your skin tone. Lemon works as an excellent bleaching agent, it is also very helpful in ironing out the blemishes of the face. Try out this home remedy for getting fair skin at home.
- Crush one potato and squeeze the juice in a bowl then apply this on your skin to bleach your skin. Your skin will become fair gradually once started using this home remedy.
- Use mashed tomato paste on your skin to get pinkish glowing skin. Tomato juice contains a high percentage of nutrients which are very good for the skin. This simple home remedy of tomato even absorbs excess oil from your face and treat open pores of your face.
- Mix half a teaspoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon and apply this on your face to get fair skin at home.
- Mix equal amount of glycerin, rose water with lemon juice. Store in a bottle and apply on face, arms and legs to moisture your skin. This will also keep your skin smooth and soft.
- Use coconut water to get fair and perfect skin at home. This home remedy is helpful in lightening the scars of chicken pox too
- Mix mashed papaya with a little raw honey and apply on your face. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash it off with normal water. After this you can observe glow on your face.
- Rubbing with thin apple slices onto your skin will cleanse excess oil from your skin and make it shine and look beautiful
- Peel one banana and mash it with a fork. Apply it on your face then leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it.
- Apply cucumber pulp with lemon juice to lighten your skin. This home remedy is very useful for making oily skin to fair.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk powder along with 1 tsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of almond oil and mix very well. Apply this paste on your skin then leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off. This is an essential skin lightening mask. This simple and quick home remedy gives excellent results in getting fair skin.
- Apply fresh plain homemade curd on your skin to get soft and fair skin. Curd is a good source of zinc and lactic acid, both help in lightening the skin tone. Curd is a very good home remedy for getting fair skin.
Home remedies takes little longer to work on your skin than chemical products. But keep in mind, they are safer and more long-lasting, be patient.