If you really worried about your hair, then plan and start early to prevent your valuable hairs before it is lost. As we all know, Prevention is better than Cure. Normally we start worrying about our hair once hair fall starts. Women and even men notice that their hair is becoming thin and weaker for different reasons. Might be the age, pregnancy, illness, menopause or even genetic reasons etc. which plays an important role in hair loss.
Remember, using natural products are far better than going for expensive hair treatments and hair saloons. They are just expensive and helps in temporary hair loss, once you stop again you start getting hair fall. Caring is the best practice and effective solution for all problems.
Taking care of anything will eventually preserves and promotes it, which is exactly true for hair too. Instead of using Artificial hair products, start using Natural products which are ofcourse low cost and less harmful. Fix a good cleaning regimen for hair, do not use harsh chemicals for hair styling and coloring and always be gentle to your hair.
Here are some natural tips for preventing Hair Loss which are simple and easy:
1. Natural Juices: Natural juices are rich in Nutrients and has essential vitamins, which helps in preventing hair loss. Take any natural juices like Ginger juice, Onion juice or Garlic juice and apply on your scalp and rub it gently. After applying the juice, leave it on your scalp whole night and then rinse it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo and water in the next day morning. These juices will help you in strengthening hair and reducing the hair loss.
2. Green Tea: Green tea is high in anti-oxidants it will help you in preventing hair fall and also boost your hair growth. Take two bags of green tea in a cup of hot water, let green tea become little warm, apply this warm green tea mixture on your scalp and let it rest for about one hour, so that it spread on your scalp then wash it with shampoo and water. This helps out in preventing hair loss.
3. Meditation: Meditation is easy, simple and free. Everyone can practice meditation at any time or whenever they find time. When you are doing meditation, you need to focus your attention, meditation can help to reduce the body’s response to tension and stress. Meditation plays an important role in promoting your emotional and physical health, which includes hair’s health. Meditation may be an effective hair loss treatment for both men and women.
- Set aside time each day for practice – start small, in three to five minute increments
- Focus on deep breathing
- Stretch your muscles to begin the process of looking inward
- Let thoughts simply float out of your mind and focus on your breathing
4. Exercises : Exercise not only keeps your body fit, but also makes your mind free from stress and tensions. Do any kind of exercise like walking, jogging, running, skipping, swimming, yoga, aerobics, playing games etc., which releases feel good chemicals in your body for keeping whole body and mind free from stress and healthy. If you healthy then your hair will be healthy
5. Express Yourself: Social support plays an important role in dealing with stress and tensions. Talking to others, like your friends, spouse and family members, face to face or at least over phone, helps you in expressing your feelings. If you are in a situation, where you cannot talk to anyone, then sit and start writing your experiences and feelings on a book. Writing and maintaining a daily diary can also proves to be a greatest stress reducer. By keeping yourself free from stress, you will not only save yourself from chronic diseases but also from hair loss.