High cheekbones are important features of face that describe its beauty, glowing cheeks make a face look more beautiful. When you are going to attend a party or event the first thing you think about is how to give my cheeks an external blush which makes your face looks pretty. But to get a natural blush on your cheeks would be so much cooler than applying something external products on it! Of course, natural is always better than cosmetic and particularly when it is about our face, we consistently try to be extra careful.
Below listed few stunning tips that makes your cheeks glow naturally and make it look healthier too.
Facial Massage : Facial massages are one of finest ways to get your cheeks blush. Let your fingertips do the magic on you face or you can take your partner’s help.
Facial massage aid to help the blood circulation on your face, that adds some natural glow. Massaging will exfoliate your skin by removing the dead skin cells and adds moisture to it. The dead skin cells usually dampen the original skin color and make it look really dull. An easy remedy to use; add some uncooked oats to milk or honey for making a gentle scrub. Apply it for your cheeks and scrub twice a week for the best results.
Rinse Face With Warm Water : Washing your face frequently with warm water is great for cleansing your skin, removing any dirt and to improve the blood circulation of the cheeks. This is a simple and easy solution for getting rosy cheeks. Remember, the water shouldn’t be more than lukewarm, because there are chances of skin drying. When you use a face wash or a scrub, you can wash your face with lukewarm water. Do not forget to apply a moisturizer after that.
Egg White And Honey : Egg white mask is one of the simplest way to tighten your skin. Mix egg white with honey in a bowl and make a smooth pulp. Apply it over your cheek where you require natural glow. Keep it for 10 minutes and then clean with lukewarm water. You actually get great blush by this natural remedy.
Exercise Regularly : Glowing cheeks are a positive sign of healthy living. If you are not healthy enough, your skin looks dull and your cheeks skin starts sagging..
Have a proper exercise plan to remain your body stimulated and improve blood circulation. Your body starts flushing out toxins with regular exercise and improves your skin complexion that makes your skin glowing!
Healthier Diet : You need to eat foods that are high in carotenoids for having better colored cheeks. Carotenoids are basically orange, yellow and red colors in plants, vegetables, and fruits. For example, some of them are carrots, capsicums, tomatoes, peaches, melons, etc. Try to eat foods which are rich in Vitamin C and E to improve the tone of your cheeks.
Drink More Water : From keeping your body hydrated to eliminating toxins through urination, drinking water helps us in a lot of ways. Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. The water not only removes the toxin contents and benefits us internally, but also makes us glow externally. Our face starts glowing and our lips look fuller. So, Drink water regularly for maintaining a better look.
Quick Home Remedies
- Mix lemon and cucumber juice with honey. Apply it on your face and let the skin absorb. Wash off once its dry and see your cheeks glow.
- Wash your cheeks with apple cider vinegar to get red rosy cheeks. Pour a little bit of vinegar on a bowl and soak cotton ball in it. Aplly the cotton on your cheeks and let it soak well. Gives you instant glow!
- Try applying vegetable juice on your cheeks that gives a nice glow. Extract beetroot juice and add some sugar granules to it. Apply the extract on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Clean your face once it dries. You could replace beetroot with carrot or tomato as well.
- Make a paste with dry rose petals and apply it on your face. This would give you a natural blush and add extra shine to your cheeks.
- Take some banana pulp, add milk cream to it. Apply this on your face and let it dry for 20 minutes then wash off with cold water.