Lemon is a natural product which we can get easily from outside. But most of the people doesn’t know how to use it for beauty purpose. There are many beauty benefits from lemon. Here am giving the some of tips that will explain you how one can use it for their body and face to get soft and glow.
1. Take juice of one lemon and mix with equal amount of rose water then Apply this mixture on the face and let it be for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
2. Put some lemon juice in a cup dip cotton ball in it but make sure it’s not soak, and wipe it all over yer face, keep away from your eyes, then leave it on and wash the next day. this gives your skin a nice complexion and a glow. however, it also dries your whole face so a moisturized would be recommended
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
4. For dry skin by mixing equal amounts of honey, lemon and olive oil. Apply the mixture to dry areas on the skin and allow it to dry thoroughly for about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
5. Use fresh lemon juice on any area of your body, including the knees, elbows, and face to brighten up and soften your skin.
6. Mix honey, a few drops of lemon juice and a drop of sweet almond oil. Apply this mixture on the face and allow it to dry for 20 minutes and wash off.
7. Let’s see how we can use lemon for dry hands to moisturize, take around 1 cup of dry oatmeal and grind them finely then mix with 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice and honey. Spread this paste all over your hands and rinse well once it gets dried.
8. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 2 Tablespoons of plain yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture onto your age spots and give a gentle massage. Using this on a regular basis will reduce your age spots.